2008 Pictures

I have mentioned elsewhere that photo-taking is not one of my strengths. My friend, Jen, is my unofficial official photographer. She has many other things to do, but when she visits every summer, we take tons of pictures and another year of my life is luckily recorded.

Here are the 2008 Photos:



With a little bit of Broadway . . .












Kate and Jen on Wharf Street


A much better portrait than this!









But THAT photo was much easier to pose for than one with cats!!









We did the best we could . . .





















Whew!




Max is just glad it is over.










A day in Brunswick . . .
























And let's not forget the fine dining!















A glamour shot of Jen!







All in all, a visit to talk--












and smile about!